SourceOne is committed to the Chicago community.
Here are some of the ways we have a vested interest:
Donations to Community Non-Profits
Every time a new member joins SourceOne Credit Union, we make a donation to the non-profit of their choice listed here. Got a favorite local cause? Let us know!
- Friends of the Forest Preserve: Through political advocacy, ecological restoration, and community outreach, they ensure the forest preserves will always be a source of recreation and relaxation. Visit FOTFP for more info!
- International Music Foundation: Works tirelessly to bring free music of the highest quality to adults and children in Chicago. IMF provides music performances and music education – free of charge – for people of all ages and degrees of musical awareness, so they might experience how music enriches their lives. Visit IMF for more info!
Key Community Involvement
We support community boards and local organizations to help bring a voice of our members to enhance where we live and work.
- Chicago Loop Alliance: Chicago Loop Alliance creates, manages and promotes high-performing urban experiences, attracting people and investment to the Loop. This vibrant business organization is constantly hosting gatherings for business and social events. We are proud to be members. Visit CLA here.
- Greater South Loop Association: An alliance of residents focused on the overarching mission to maintain and improve the South Loop as a vibrant and diverse, inclusive community. Visit GSLA here.
- South Loop Neighbors: South Loop Neighbors is a non-profit membership based organization dedicated to enhancing the quality of life in South Loop’s neighborhoods and preserving the area’s landmark districts. Visit SLN here.