Fall is a great time of the year if you live or work in Chicago. We become like ants, scurrying around to get everything in before the first snowfall!
With flashes of summer weather, cool nights and lots to do, Chicago is a great place to experience autumn.
Here’s a short list:
- Chicago’s First Ever Museum Week goes from Oct. 1-7. MORE HERE
- Oct. 11 is the Chicago Marathon. Run around town. Or just watch everyone else. RUN HERE
- OPEN HOUSE Chicago – 200 Cool Places. 48 Hours. Architecture. FREE. OPEN HERE
- Old Town Restaurant Week. Oct. 26-31. Food and more. EAT HERE
- FREAKY DEAKY FEST. EDM (Music) and lots of young people. Oct. 30 – Nov. 1. LISTEN HERE
There’s more – LOTS more! Take a look at everything available from our friends at TIMEOUT. 67 Exciting Openings in Chicago.
Oh, and you’ll need some money to do this. Become a Member here, and we’ll hug you.