How to Save Money with Credit Cards?
Does that seem like an oxymoron? During this season of temptation (to spend more than I have), the use of credit cards can be devastating.
WiseBread, the website that offers tips on how to “Live Large on a Small Budget,” gives us ten tips.
- Consolidate your credit card debt with care.
- Use reward cards only if you can pay your balance in full.
- Be careful about participating in credit card arbitrage schemes.
- Pay more than the minimum and pay on time!
- Do your research before applying for a card.
- Don’t own too many cards.
- Avoid relying on credit cards to cover an emergency.
- Carry a spare credit card.
- Talk to your card issuer about lowering your rate.
- Don’t use your cards for cash advances.
One great step is to sign up for our 1.99% balance transfer when you apply for a SourceOne Visa card. You can do that here.